Multiple Consultancies Opportunities at PFPID
PFPID is currently seeking consultants (individual or organizations) to join our team for providing policy support to organization. The successful candidate will have experience of supporting an organization that works for promoting the rights of children and young people with intellectual disabilities, and their families. They will be passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and young people with disabilities, and be able to work as part of a team to provide high-quality support.
Consultancy firms or individuals are required to submit the following:
- Letter of interest indicating consultancy fee
- Personal CVs of professional personnel proposed for the assignments
- Copy of Company/firm registration certificate
- Copy of PAN/VAT registration certificate
- Copy of tax clearance certificate for the FY 2021-22
Interested firms/individuals are requested to send above documents and motivation letter/technical financial proposals to email@example.com by 7th November 2022.