Vacancy Announcement for Field Officer
Duty Station: Udayapur and any other district (Will be fixed later)
Required qualification, skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences/ Public Administration/ Management. (Master’s Degree preferred)
- One year of progressively responsible experience in program management, planning, implementation, reporting in relevant field.
- Basic knowledge in disability, disability specific laws and policies, services etc.
- Ability to co-ordinate builds relationship with various agencies and stakeholders.
- Basic skills in writing proposals, reports and good communication skill with program officer.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, excel and data based program.
- Skills of bookkeeping and documentation.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skill.
- Good coordination, networking, facilitation skills .
- Develop and maintain good coordination and working relationship with stakeholders, including donors, government bodies, local organization, civil society, NGOs and in the working area.
- Develop monthly and quarterly report according to the plan of action and submit to the Program Officer.
- Ensure the quality implementation of the program activities in the district.
- Prepare field visit report, progress report and financial supporting documents of district level program and submit to the Program Officer.
- Identify issues related to education for persons with intellectual disabilities, prepare cases and submit to the Program Officer.
- Visit and monitor the resource schools of children with intellectual disabilities.
- Visit and coordinate local DPO and different stakeholders of rural/municipality.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application with updated CV before 4 January, 2021 A.D., in [email protected] Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the recruiting process. Each candidate should clearly mention the name of position which he/she wants to apply in the cover letter and in subject line of the email as well. Qualified persons with disabilities, guardians and women are encouraged to apply. Salary and other facilities will be as per the rules of PFPID- Nepal.