Vacancy Announcement for Program Officer
Position: Program Officer
Number : 1
Duty Station: Kathmandu
Required qualification, skills and experiences:
- At least Bachelor degree in Management, Humanities and Social Science (Master’s Degree preferred)
- At least three years working experiences in social sector in leading position with a proven experience of working with marginalized community. (Experience on inclusive education, disability related program management or implementation is an added advantage).
- Having experience of working with community level stakeholders such as Palikas will be extra advantage.
- Strong communication, documentation, coordination and team building skills.
- Strong knowledge and skills of documentation, data tracking and analysis.
- Good knowledge and skill to deal with different bodies governments, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge in inclusive education and disability related international legal frameworks, CRPD, disability specific laws and policies.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Nepali.
- Knowledge and experience of day to day office operation, administrative work, document verification, organizing meeting, record keeping, monitoring and evaluation etc.
- Good skills and knowledge on writing advocacy letter, news, event reports, project report, case stories etc.
- Good skill on preparing project related data-base, monitoring tools, storing and analyzing project related data in Excel or any other software.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage the project related activities under the project.
- Facilitate various meetings, workshops, interactions at community and central level.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to implement the project and carry out advocacy works.
- Carry out regular reporting under the planned reporting deadline and given reporting format and tools.
- Mobilize and support the field officers of the project.
- Support to make advocacy strategy to the board of PFPID to influence various targets, stakeholders of federal, province and Palikas.
- Support on organizational development by well documenting, accessing the potential partners via proposals.
- Do other organizational task as assigned.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application with updated CV before 4 January, 2021 A.D., in [email protected] Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the recruiting process. Each candidate should clearly mention the name of position which he/she wants to apply in the cover letter and in subject line of the email as well. Qualified persons with disabilities, guardians and women are encouraged to apply. Salary and other facilities will be as per the rules of PFPID- Nepal.