Vacancy Announcements for Field Officer
1. A Field Officer: 1 person
a) Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/ Public Administration/ Management/ Science and Technology. (Master’s Degree preferred)
b) At least One years of progressively responsible experience in program management, planning, implementation, reporting and budgeting.
c) Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to summarize distinct information in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to create organizational work plans based on higher level goals.
• Ability to lead and co-ordinate multiple offices through multiple step processes.
• Skills in writing proposals and communicating with donors.
• Excellent computer skills, including word processing, excel and data based program.
• Strong organizational skills in order to balance competing priorities
• Skills of basic accounting and financial settlements.
• Level IV (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) in English and Nepali is necessary, for dealing effectively with mid and high-level partner contacts and local communities.
d) 4. Work area: Makwanpur and Jhapa
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application with CV before 13th May 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in the recruiting process. Qualified persons with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply. Salary and other facilities will be as per the rules of PFPID- Nepal.