1. Program Officer. (1 person)
a) Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/ Public Administration/ Management/ Science and Technology.
b) At least two years experience with responsible position in program management, planning, reporting, monitoring, evaluation and budgeting.
c) Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to summarize distinct information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to create organizational work plans based on higher level goals.
- Ability to lead and co-ordinate multiple offices through multiple step processes.
- Skills in writing proposals and communicating with donors.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing and data based program.
- Strong organizational skills in order to balance competing priorities.
- Level IV (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) in English and Nepali is necessary, for dealing effectively with mid and high-level partner contacts and local communities.
2. Admin. and Financial officer (1 person)
a) Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration. b) At least two years of progressively responsible experience in administration, book keeping, accounting, budgeting and reporting in GOs or NGOs at national level.
c) Skills and Abilities
- Skills of book keeping according to double entry system, preparing trail balance and the ability of handling FAMAS software in computer.
- Knowledge of tax system of the government of Nepal.
- Capable to correspond with donor agencies as per the rule of standard accounting system.
- Good knowledge of planning, budgeting and reporting financially.
- Excellent skill in written/oral English and Nepali.
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications with updated CV in firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 5th, 2018. Only short listed applicants will be contacted in the further recruitment process. Qualified family members of persons with intellectual disabilities are encouraged to apply. Salary and other facilities will be as per the rules of PFPID-Nepal.